At St. Modwen, were experts in creating thriving communities and were excited to be recruiting for colleagues who are ready to build their future with us.
Provides accurate technical and drawn information to on-site construction teams across 2 or 3 standard housing projects, making sure they have the right information when they need it.
- Manages the flow of information including drawings, design plans and technical approvals, to the on-site team so that they have all the documentation they need for the build, when they need it.
- Provides solutions to design issues and manages small in the moment design changes within building regulations, throughout the build process.
- Quality controls and inspects on-site construction to make sure it is compliant with design specifications and plans.
- Develops and builds effective relationships with key homes and regional stakeholders.
- To manage multi-disciplined external project teams and work collaboratively with internal project team members.
- Manages Administrators, Trainees and graduates ensuring critical on-the-job learning.
- Works Collaboratively with internal and external project team members and Homes staff across all disciplines.
- To buddy Graduates and trainees.
- Promotes and lives the St. Modwen values.
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
- Develop and ensure safe working practices
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
- Relevant degree or similar level technical qualification e.g. Architectural Technologist
- Significant experience in Technical Construction
- Experienced negotiator
- Excellent Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Strong technical and management skills
- Full UK driving licence
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our expert recruitment team will be in contact with you soon to update you on the progress of your application. As part of our best practice recruitment process all successful candidates will be subject to background screening checks. Further detail on what is required as part of this process will be provided to you during this update. In the meantime, if you have any questions about our recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we partner with Morson International to carry out background checks on all new colleagues. If you’d like to know more about this, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us at HR@StModwen.co.uk