At St. Modwen, were experts in creating thriving communities and were excited to be recruiting for colleagues who are ready to build their future with us.
Without sales - we simply wouldnt have a business.
We are looking for talented, ambitious characters to join our business, to provide customers with a first class experience when purchasing their St Modwen home. If you live and breathe sales, please continue reading!
To achieve qualified sales reservations to meet or always exceed sales targets in line with St. Modwen Homes’ strategy and enhance the customer purchasing experience by offering excellent customer service.
• Ensures that visitors are aware of the St. Modwen Health and Safety policy and are always accompanied by a St. Modwen Homes representative on-site
• Meets, greets and qualifies customers to maximise sales potential
• Strives to achieve the best possible price for each plot and meet or exceed the agreed targets
• Progresses reservations through to Exchange of Contracts and Legal Completion to the agreed deadline, liaising with purchasers, solicitors, estate agents and financial advisors on a regular basis
• Provides all relevant information required to give full and accurate information to purchasers regarding the development, the local area, specification and build completion dates
• Continually develops understanding of the build process and the potential effects on timescales and targets
• Responds to inbound enquiries from St. Modwen Homes’ website and property portals
• Co-ordinates the handover process, including the preparation of handover packs for completions, arranging for the purchaser to attend a Pre-Occupation Demonstration and carrying out the handover on the day of completion
• Liaises with purchasers throughout, ensuring they are kept up to date with all relevant information and ensuring first class customer service is maintained
• Guides potential purchasers around show homes, stock plots and the site to demonstrate the product, demonstrating benefits and overcoming objections in the process
• Maintains confidential information about purchasers and potential purchasers
• Collects and utilises accurate data regarding prospective customers, as specified in Sales Consultant Manual and inputs details into the company’s computer systems, within required timescales
• Responds to all enquiries and arranges to dispatch literature or details or contact clients
• Maintains to a high standard the presentation of the Sales complex, show homes and stock plots both internally and externally, ensuring signage is maintained and up to date
• Develops and maintains a good working relationship and collaborate with the Site Team and other functions, including Technical and Commercial, in order to achieve company targets and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the build progress of each plot
• Conducts market research and competitor analysis to establish what the competition (both new build and second-hand market) are offering in terms of product and price
• Maintains accurate records of visitors, reservations, contract chasing and customer contact on COINS and the Sales File
• Contributes to improving the business by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so
• Attends and minutes the weekly Sales/Site meeting with the Site Team
• Reports on the effectiveness of media advertising and contributes to future campaign planning
• Promote and lives the values of St. Modwen
• Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
• Develop and ensure safe working practices
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
• Previous experience in new home sales
• Competent MS Word & Excel user
• Competent COINS operating system user
• Valid CSCS card
• Valid UK Driving licence
• Good knowledge of the property industry
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work within strict deadlines under pressure
• Enthusiastic and self-motivating able to work on own initiative
• Adaptable to change, keen to shared best practice and have a desire to succeed
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our expert recruitment team will be in contact with you soon to update you on the progress of your application. As part of our best practice recruitment process all successful candidates will be subject to background screening checks. Further detail on what is required as part of this process will be provided to you during this update. In the meantime, if you have any questions about our recruitment process please contact email@example.com.
Please note, we partner with Morson International to carry out background checks on all new colleagues. If you’d like to know more about this, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us at HR@StModwen.co.uk