At St. Modwen, were experts in creating thriving communities and were excited to be recruiting for colleagues who are ready to build their future with us.
Assists the Sales team in their day-to-day activities, reporting on sales results/performance and maintains key reports to provide accurate and timely information
- Manages, updates and distributes weekly sales figures and reports
- Assists in the preparation of monthly sales reports
- Calculates and reports KPIs against budget
- Produces ad hoc Sales reports, working with Senior Management as and when required
- Inputs data for the Help to Buy cash forecasting system
- Checks and prepares contract documentation for signing
- Checks plot completion statements with the Finance Assistant
- Raises payment requests and assisting Finance with payment query resolution
- Composes and distributes written communication to purchasers e.g. reservation or cancellation letters
- Acts as a point of contact for external sales enquiries for upcoming developments
- Performs general office duties, including filing, scanning and preparation as required for Sales department and senior management meetings
- Develops sales procedures within the office and assists with sales processes on site for efficient communication between site sales and the head office sales department
- Monitors and records Sales Consultants’ holidays
- Inputs data on the COINS system
- Promote and lives the values of St. Modwen
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
- Develop and ensure safe working practices
- Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
- Ideally experience within the property sector in some capacity with familiarisation of housing terms and/or new home.
- Administrative or sales experience preferred
- Some knowledge of using COINS preferred
- Excellent spreadsheet and data management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as on their own initiative, to tight deadlines
- Must be organised, hardworking and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our expert recruitment team will be in contact with you soon to update you on the progress of your application. As part of our best practice recruitment process all successful candidates will be subject to background screening checks. Further detail on what is required as part of this process will be provided to you during this update. In the meantime, if you have any questions about our recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we partner with Morson International to carry out background checks on all new colleagues. If you’d like to know more about this, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us at HR@StModwen.co.uk